KPMG SGA is a leading independent Chartered Building, and Environmental Consultancy providing integrated services to our clients across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Through one point of contact we provide quality local skills across Australasia from our core offices in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Auckland and Singapore.
We deliver exceptional consultancy services to align with the needs of our clients throughout the Australian, New Zealand and Asian property markets. Our core services include:
- Technical Due Diligence – acquisition /disposal
- Make Good / Dilapidations reporting and negotiation
- Schedules of Condition
- Defect Reporting
- CAPEX & Maintenance Forecasts
- BCA Certification
- Disability Access and WHS Audits
- Environmental Management; PSI, DSI,
- Hazardous Materials /Asbestos Registers,
- Environmental Management Plans, Remedial Action Plans
- Energy Management and Sustainability, BEEC, NABERS
- Project and Contract Administration
- Tax Depreciation, Asset Registers
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Expert Witness
Our core skills and expertise comes from a team of fully qualified: Building Surveyors, Engineers, Building Certifiers and Environmental Scientists.
Our Property Consultancy was set up to meet the needs of the major property investors, managers, and operators with properties and portfolios of properties requiring specialist building surveying and environmental management advice across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
We capitalise on a skill base that is drawn from international leading practice which, when combined with local home-grown experience, and local market knowledge, represents a new standard of property consultancy.
Our consultancy service is distinct in the market for a number of reasons:
- Technical expertise that combines specialist skills with local experience and knowledge.
- Property consultancy that is supported with a unique client relationship focus and thorough property market understanding.
- Focus on service delivery tailored to the various situations and time constraints faced by our clients.
- Independence from other service providers
- Single company structure, not a conglomeration of state based companies
- Geographic coverage matched to our client’s national and international portfolios.
Our core skills are the technical assessment of the physical condition of commercial assets. The output from which is determined by the clear understanding of client property/ asset strategy. An important aspect of our technical competency is our ability to take a commercial view of circumstance and information.
All senior consultants are Chartered Building Surveyors, Building Certifiers, Engineers or Environmental Scientists which provides the company with a breadth and depth of understanding across many specialist competencies. It is this understanding and commitment that is the key to our speed of both assessment and delivery.