We are also a professional environmental consultancy providing objective and commercial advice on property related environmental and hazardous material matters.
We launched this service to provide a specific service aimed at identifying and evaluating environmental and hazardous material risks associated with property transactions and occupation of property. Our focus when undertaking any such work is to translate the risk into a commercial reality.
SGA Environmental’s services can be accessed from all our international offices both in Australia or our foreign offices, delivering consistent quality, local knowledge and service delivery.
Our Key Services include:
- Limited Environmental & Hazardous Materials Assessments completed as part of Technical Due Diligence reports
- Contaminated Land Assessments including:
- Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI)
- Targeted Site Investigations (TSI)
- Detailed Site Investigations (DSI)
- Environmental Schedules of Condition (ESOC)
- Hazardous Materials Assessments including:
- Asbestos and/or Hazardous Materials Registers & Management Plans
- Environmental Management Plans (EMP)
- Remedial Action Plans (RAP)
- Management and Validation of Remedial Works including underground petroleum storage tank (UST) removals and installations
- Management and Validation of Hazardous Materials Removal Works
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Acid Sulfate Soil Assessments
- Salinity Assessments
- Land Capability Assessments
- Preliminary Hazard Analyses
- Environmental Risk Assessments