The latest changes to Complying Development Certificates, (CDC) in NSW plus the National Disability Discrimination Act amongst others, means certifying works associated with Fitouts and Make Goods can have serious and unforeseen cost and liability implications for owners.
This increasing compliance liability can cause increased project costs, blowing out of budgets, reduction of property value, and potential conflict with tenants.
SGA Property Consultancy has the solution:
Matching our expertise in Make Good reporting & Negotiation supported by our in house Compliance, Services and Environmental Teams, creates the solution you need
- Through one point of contact nationally, we can provide local expertise across Australia
- Our extensive teams of experienced Building Consultants, Services Engineers, Building Certifiers, Project Managers, Environmental Scientists, Structural Engineers and others can be brought together to create your total solution
- Our extensive experience across Australasia means we have the specialist knowledge, the detailed cost databases, and the local knowledge
- We have the Project Management experience to create practical and implement them
- But above all our motivation to create, negotiate, and implement the solution you need
“I am very pleased with the result you have negotiated and it is evident that the quality of the make good is due to the effort and time you have invested into this job”
SGA Client, February 2014